Five Favorite Pins of February

Sunday, February 28, 2016
Hope you have had a wonderful February! Since it is February, I am posting my five favorite pins of this month.

Five favorite music education pins of February: Bucket drumming, Stomp unit, and more!


Here are my five favorite pins this month! You can click on each picture to be taken to the original pin.

#1: Bucket Drumming 101


This helpful blog post has some great suggestions for starting bucket drumming! I'm about to do a bit of it with my 4th graders, so I appreciated reading this!

#2: Orff Orffestrations


This pin leads to 15 FREE Orff arrangements! Woo hoo! I'd love to try "Tideo" soon; the arrangement looks accessible and fun!

#3: Tips and Tricks from Level II


I have not taken my Orff levels yet (although I would love to!) so I loved reading about someone else's experience. This blog post has some great ideas gathered from the author's level II, including how to teach the difference between low and high on Orff instruments!

#4: Stomp Unit

This pin leads to a blog post about a Stomp Unit...and it includes a free worksheet to help your small groups create!! I've always wanted to do a Stomp unit so would love to try this!

#5: Free music notation images


Have you ever wanted to create a worksheet or poster but couldn't find music images? Download all of these for free! 

There are my five pins! If you'd like to see more pins like this, make sure to follow me on Pinterest.

Make sure to check out the blog posts below, of other music bloggers writing about their favorite pins! Happy pinning!

No comments

Post a Comment

latest videos

ON YOUTUBE