Five Favorite Pins of June

Monday, June 16, 2014
Five favorite pins of June, including Kindergarten xylophone introduction, a rhythm game, and more!
Today was my first day teaching for this summer's Kodaly Level I at DePaul University! It was a fun day; I'm looking forward to the next two weeks. I've been a bit busy preparing for it, so I realized I needed to post about my five favorite pins this month!

Five favorite music education pins of June, including xylophones for Kindergarten, a rhythm game, and more!



To see the pin, click each picture. Here goes!

#1: Kindergarten Xylophone Introduction


I absolutely love this You Tube video about introducing students to Orff instruments. How magical!

#2: Steady Beat Swords


This idea by Tracy King to use pool noodles as light sabers with the "Imperial March" from "Star Wars" is absolutely brilliant! 

#3: Kalani Rhythm Game

This is a great game to improve memory and partwork skills! I'm thinking you could start just with one pattern, and then in the next lesson, add another on top of the first pattern. Love it!

#4: Classroom Organization Ideas


TONS of great ideas to organize your classroom in a very cute way!

#5: 27 Apps

Lots of great apps listed here! Some of these I have, but many I don't, so I'm excited to explore on the app store. 

Those are my five favorite pins of this month...what are yours?  Make sure to click the picture below to read the five favorite pins of another music blogger! Happy pinning, and happy teaching!
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

latest videos

ON YOUTUBE