Lesson Planning Tips

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I hope you are all either enjoying the start of your school year or enjoying the last days of your summer! I just started school yesterday and it's been wonderful! Even though I will miss staying at home with my girls, I was reminded how much I enjoy teaching, and how much I enjoyed seeing the kids!

Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I thought I'd write a blog post with links and information for lesson planning.

Tips for lesson planning in the music room: includes a video tutorial and links to two helpful blog posts about lesson planning!

Here is a video I just put together on YouTube about lesson planning. I hope it's helpful!


Here is a blog post I wrote about planning for your Kindergarten lessons...



...and here is another blog post about lesson planning.

I hope this helps as you begin planning out your lessons. Good luck, and enjoy!

4 comments

  1. Thanks for your great info, tips, and time doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice to hear your specific explanations of the details and your thought process. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It has been very helpful as I reflect on my own process. I was curious if you have your lesson plan template available on TpT? I like the format you are using. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Logan! I do have the template in my Polished Planning set. Here is the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polished-Planning-Creating-Yearly-Monthly-and-Daily-Music-Plans-587605
      If you go to my store and click "lesson plans" on the left, you'll see a bunch of lesson plan sets. The template is included there as well. Have a great day!

      Delete

latest videos

ON YOUTUBE