YouTube videos for music teachers

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hi everyone! I've been having fun posting YouTube videos to my YouTube channel lately, so I thought I'd share some videos here in this post in case you hadn't seen them! If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, you can do it by clicking the link above or clicking on the YouTube button on the right side of my blog.

YouTube videos for music teachers: Includes really helpful tutorials, a video of a fun folk dance, and more!

Here is a new video I just posted with a tour of my music room. To see more pictures and explanations, see this blog post.


Here's a video I posted about lesson planning:

Watch this video to learn about creating song lists:

This video is about creating song indexes...

...and this video is about creating year plans:

This video showcases one of my favorite folk dances, "Dandiya Raas." My Level I students from last year at DePaul were kind enough to agree to be recorded! Check out this blog post for more details about the dance, and to watch two other song/ dance videos:


Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to record. Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Very helpful for a first year teacher, thank you! Where could I find the music track for the Dandiya Raas dance? I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to hear how you use dulcimers in class. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

latest videos

ON YOUTUBE